Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday Wants

As I admitted in my first post, I am, sometimes to my displeasure (at my constant desire to always want and "need" things, rather than being a creator or innovator) an avid consumer. Instead of shaming myself, I will look at the present this shadow of mine has brought to the surface: my interest, which  turns into my unrelenting search, to find awesome products.

While at the New York International Gift Show (NYIGF) last month I came across the company Tabula Rasa.

Tabula Rasa features incredible blankets/throws and pillows created by the designer responsible for the sweaters at Rag and Bone. If that isn't enough to instinctively make you want to buy her line, I literally melted under the touch of the fabric. So soft and luxurious! Damn me for living in Miami and rarely having the opportunity or need for a blanket or throw.  But that only stalled me for about five seconds...

I am also a huge fan of the companies name. Tabula Rasa.  Tabula Rasa, if you don't know because you never studied philosophy or paid attention in school at all, means "blank slate." The designer believes that personal style should and can be expressed outside clothing and live in the space in which we inhabit.

On this Wednesday Wants, I welcome you to share in the desire to acquire one, two, or the whole line for that matter, the awesomeness that is Tabula Rasa. Enjoy.

Image

Image


Image

Yup, thats 100% cashmere. Don't you wish you could feel things through the internet? Its only retailing for $1,895. No biggie. 


And my favorite is this:

Image


AND then there's Tabula Travel - yes, Travel size! Brill. 

Image
Image


Yeah, you know you'd be the coolest traveler ever with those. The Blanket even comes with a convenient inside pocket for you iphone, ambien or xanax. 



Check it out. Shit is dope. 



No comments:

Post a Comment