Tuesday, February 12, 2013

LEZ-B-HONEST

Sorry Kardashians, for stealing your tag line, but I must admit that I am a huge sucker for the naked lady. I find that I am consistently attracted, yes attracted, to portraits of the female figure. And of course, rooms that feature that fine ass figure. I am especially drawn to a curvaceous behind. Perhaps this is because I am so lacking in that arena. I've even gone so far as to purchase a print for above my own bed. Scandalous, I know....

Here are some of my favorites:

Photo via Citifield.blogspot.com

And of course, one mustn't forget the drawings of Matisse

                  

                                                
                                                


                                                

Image via Lonny Mag

And this is the one I put above my boudoir:


Don't these images just instantly draw your attention in such an elegant but provocative way? 


No comments:

Post a Comment