Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Purim!

Now I know most of you reading this are not Jewish, as we are such a teeny microscopic portion of the world, but tomorrow is Purim, our Jewish Halloween.

HA, who am I kidding.  First, there is NO ONE reading this. Second, anyone who is reading this is most likely my friend, who feels sorry for me, yet still refuses to follow me, and well, lets face it, most of my friends are Jewish.

Anyway..........In honor of Purim, I'd like to post some very awesome pictures of outfits that could easily pass as Halloween/Purim costumes, ya know, just in case you are interested in supporting us Jews, but would rather not want anyone to know. I would (like totally) wear any one of these outfits on any given day.  To be honest, I recently was at an art gallery in overalls and a blue velvet head piece, and I must have gotten props for dressing as Rosie the Riveter at least five times that night.  And that was definitely unintentional. I was just having some really greasy hair and recently acquired the awesome overalls.

Enjoy.


Inspired By: Cher Horowitz/Clueless 




A nice little Cher Horowitz imitation for ya....







Inspired By: Annie Hall



Inspired by: 90's Grunge




Inspired by: Ski People


Alright, so that was probably the only outfit I wouldn't sport in my regular wardrobe. 

And finally for your viewing pleasure, ME... inspired by: Rosie the Riveter. 



Enjoy the weekend and Happy Purim. 






No comments:

Post a Comment