Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Madness

If your feeling like I'm feeling then go and brush your shoulders off....

Sorry for the Jay Z, but on this monday morning, well not morning anymore, afternoon really, (to be honest it's close to 5 pm and I still feel like its the morning) I am feeling slightly frenzied. I could use a little brush off my shoulders.

So if your feeling like I'm feeling (overkill?), and your life, surroundings, etc. are looking like this:


My very first step is to get organized. Here are some tips that I recommend for at least giving off the appearance of a slightly more organized life. 

1. Make lists. It feels great when you get to cross things off.

Image Via Arianna Belle


2. Color-code your calendar (slightly aggressive, but looks pretty).



3. Use Trays (easiest organizational tool ever!)


Image Via Arianna Belle




4. Group like items together in cups and/or trinkets

Image Via Arianna Belle



5. When all else fails, use a basket to throw everything in

Image Via serenaandlily.com





Good luck, and May the force be with you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment